- All News
- Search News
- Honors in Action | Mental Health at Michigan: Online Exhibit Premiere
- Honors in Action | Democracy & Debate 2020 Presidential Campus Tour
- Honors Student Socials Team
- All-Honors Summer [Virtual] Event: DUNE
- #hononline digital literacy underway
- Cancelled: Abdul El-Sayed Lecture & Book Signing
- Compostable: HELA in Action
- Soaring with Honors Research & Travel Grants
- Honors 135 Update
- Catalyst Grants: First- & Second-Year Research and Leadership Development
- Honors Conversions F19 & W20
- NEW: Student Mentors
- Maintaining Motivation
- Honors Forum Blog: Current & Alumni News
- LSA Honors DeRoy Virtual Open Lecture with Abdul El-Sayed
- Honors F20 Activities & Engagement Opportunities
- All Events
Beginning January 27, Student Mentor appointments are available!
Link to Google Calendar
Based on feedback from current Honors students, the program is offering Student Mentor appointments throughout the W20 term. Mentors can share their perspective on the Honors student experience, recommend academic and extra-curricular opportunities, and help sift through cross-campus support mechanisms. These valuable conversations build vertical connectivity and solidify the Michigan Learning Community (MLC) experience.
Students can use the above Google Calendar to see appointment availability. The new Student Mentor page, on this website under People, provides a bio on each of the six, all who have participated as campus peers or Honors 170 mentors.
Identify an appointment time using the calendar link.
Check out the Student Bios here.
Drop in during the available open hours: 1330 Mason Hall.
Check in at the front desk kiosk.
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Pictured: "Mika and the Mentors." [Director Mika LaVaque Manty and Student Mentors L-R: Sarah Renberg, Simran Jagirdar, Jordan Schuler, Chloe Turnbow, and Lorrain Furtado]