- All News
- Search News
- Honors in Action | Mental Health at Michigan: Online Exhibit Premiere
- Honors in Action | Democracy & Debate 2020 Presidential Campus Tour
- Honors Student Socials Team
- All-Honors Summer [Virtual] Event: DUNE
- #hononline digital literacy underway
- Cancelled: Abdul El-Sayed Lecture & Book Signing
- Compostable: HELA in Action
- Soaring with Honors Research & Travel Grants
- Honors 135 Update
- Catalyst Grants: First- & Second-Year Research and Leadership Development
- Honors Conversions F19 & W20
- NEW: Student Mentors
- Maintaining Motivation
- Honors Forum Blog: Current & Alumni News
- LSA Honors DeRoy Virtual Open Lecture with Abdul El-Sayed
- Honors F20 Activities & Engagement Opportunities
- All Events
A MLC (Michigan Learning Community), Honors takes the "C" seriously.
As you've heard from Director Mika LaVaque-Manty, Honors recognizes that these are challenging times. Students are adjusting to online classes, changes in graduation celebrations and ceremonies, and even to living/working from home or without traditional campus supports.
Our Honors Mentors are available for virtual discussions by simply emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, as part of our peer-to-peer community.
We're also encouraging you to follow your favorite social media channels for our weekly #honorscovidchronicles challenges. The first two, "Hello, from..." and "Meet My Coworker," generated this cover pic of Maddie, helping an Honors student study for her Physics 235 exam. You'll be entered into a weekly drawing for Honors swag and, of course, you'll get the bragging rights.
We're all in this together.
#honorscovidchronicles FB Group (request access): https://www.facebook.com/groups/200618777859035/