Are you considering a career in medicine or another health care profession and have questions about getting there? If so, then we invite you to participate in Honors Pre-med Roundup to have your questions answered, meet other pre-med students, and to learn about:
• Pre-health resources.
• Medical school course requirements. What are they?
• Timing and strategies for the long and short term.
• Choosing a major. Does it have to be in science?
• Explorations in patient and clinical exposure.
• Research opportunities.
These sessions are open to LSA Honors Program students only. Register to attend one of these pre-med roundup sessions:
• Friday, Sept. 23 (3:00-4:30 pm)
• Mon., Sept. 26 (5:30-7:00 pm)
Sessions held in the Honors Lounge, 1306 Mason Hall and are led by Stephanie Chervin, Honors Academic Advisor and Pre-Health Advisor. Questions? Contact Stephanie at: email@example.com.