- Academic Information
- Sophomore Honors Award
- Honors Scholarships & Grants
- National Fellowships & Scholarships
- Honors Summer Fellowship
- Graduation Information
- Honors Housing
- Honors Community
- Honors Networking
- Job & Fellowship Opps
To apply, Honors students must provide the following:
- An Application Form.
- A 1000-1500 word Statement of Purpose, describing your thesis project and its current status, along with what you’re hoping to gain from participating in the interdisciplinary fellows program.
- An Unofficial Transcript, which may be copied from your Wolverine Access page. (Please do not request a protected copy from the Office of the Registrar.)
- An Endorsement Form and Letter of Recommendation from an appropriate faculty member. Depending on the concentration, this may be a thesis supervisor or the faculty chair of your departmental Honors concentration.
Send all materials to: email@example.com.