- Academic Information
- Sophomore Honors Award
- Honors Funding Opportunities
- Honors Summer Fellowships
- Graduation Information
- Honors Housing
- Honors Community
- Thesis Assistance
- Honors Employment Opportunities
To apply, Honors students must provide the following:
- An online Application Form.
- A 1000-1500 word Statement of Purpose, describing your thesis project and its current status, along with what you’re hoping to gain from participating in the interdisciplinary fellows program.
- An Unofficial Transcript, which may be copied from your Wolverine Access page. (Please do not request a protected copy from the Office of the Registrar.)
- An Endorsement Form from an appropriate faculty member. Depending on the concentration, this may be a thesis supervisor or the faculty chair of your departmental Honors concentration. An email to the faculty endorser containing relevant applicant information and the form link will be generated when the application is completed.
DEADLINE FOR 2019: Midnight, January 27.