Skip to Content

Search: {{$root.lsaSearchQuery.q}}, Page {{$}}

Changing your Graduation Date

If you applied for the wrong graduation date on Wolverine Access or your plans have changed and you need to defer your graduation, you must notify the Honors Academic Auditor in writing. Please send an e-mail from your umich account: include your name, UM ID number, and new graduation date. If you are deferring because you plan to complete another major or minor, remember to submit a release for the new major or minor.