Skip to Content

Search: {{$root.lsaSearchQuery.q}}, Page {{$}}

Applying for Graduation

With the exception of Math/Honors, graduating with Honors requires the successful completion of a Senior Honors thesis. If you are not completing an Honors major in any department, you must complete a Transfer from Honors form, so that your record is accurate and your file and graduation paperwork can be released to the LSA Academic Auditors in G255 Angell Hall. They will process your senior audit and graduation certification. Here is the link to their website regarding graduation procedures: Newnan Advising Center - Applying for Graduation.

If you are in the Residential College (RC), even if you are completing an Honors major, the RC will process your senior audit and graduation certification. All materials should be submitted to Charles Murphy, 133 Tyler House, East Quad. However, you should submit an Honors Graduation Form:

  1. Students must apply for graduation on Wolverine Access. Click on Student Business > Degree Progress/Graduation > Apply for Graduation, and then follow the prompts.
  2. In addition to applying for graduation online, students must also meet with departmental advisors to submit  releases for each major, minor and supplemental studies program they have declared. All releases should be submitted to the Honors Program.  Changes to an original release must be approved and submitted by the departmental advisor.