February 12th, 2020
- Feb 12th @ 4:00PM - Michelle Al-Ferzly, “Islamic Art and Archaeological Practice: Oleg Grabar at Qasr al-Hayr, 1964-1971"
- Feb 12th @ 4:00PM - Ana María León, "Destroying the Big Mound: St. Louis 1869, 1929, 2010"
- Feb 12th @ 4:00PM - Courtney Wilder, "Fashionable Fading in the First Decade of Photography"
February 13th, 2020
- Feb 13th @ 8:30AM - Alice Sullivan, chair, "Reassessing “Lateness:” Issues of Periodization and Style in Late Medieval Architecture"
- Feb 13th @10:30AM - Alice Sullivan, "The Church Model in Late Medieval Votive Images in Eastern Europe"
February 14th, 2020
- Feb. 14th @ 10:30AM - Ashley Miller, "Interwar Mythologies of Civilization"
- Feb 14th @ 10:30AM - Shelley Perlove, "Jacob Van Ruisdael’s Jewish Cemetery, c. 1655/56, and the Forging of Dutch Identity after the Peace of Westphalia"
- Feb 14th @ 2:00PM - Ashley Dimmig, "Beyond Unity and Diversity: Permanent Galleries of Islamic Art in the Museum"
- Feb. 14th @ 4:00PM - James Denison, "John Marin, Marsden Hartley, and Art History's Whiteness Studies Problem"
- Feb 14th @ 4:00PM - Jun Nakamura, chair, Registering the Matrix: Printing Matrices as Sites of Artistic Mediation
February 15th, 2020
- Feb. 15th @ 8:30AM - Vishal Khandelwal, "Helena Perheentupa and the Labor of Crafts at Jawaja, India"
- Feb. 15th @ 10:30AM - Sarah Wheat, "The 'Cosey Corner': The American New Woman's exotic imaginary"
- Feb. 15th @ 10:30AM - Emily Cornish, Critical Issues in Indigenous American Art and Visual Culture Roundtable Discussion (with Ximena Gomez as a chair)
- Feb. 15th @ 2:00PM - Nachiket Chanchani, "Castles of the Heartland: Placemaking in Early Modern Bundelkhand"