- Prospective Students
- FTVM Major
- Global Media Studies Minor
- Screenwriting Sub-Major
- FTVM Honors Program
- Study Abroad
- Transfer Credit
- Scholarships, Awards & Grants
- Film & Video Student Association
- WOLV TV
- Studio Spotlight
- Student Productions
- Guest Artists and Scholars @ FTVM
- 2021 Graduation Celebration
The Edward Stasheff Fund is to be used to support undergraduate student expenses to attend eligible professional conferences and meetings. FTVM majors or GMS minors are eligible to apply. Students may apply for funds up to the maximum of $800.
Award amount: up to $800
Eligibility: Film, Television, and Media (FTVM) majors and Global Media Studies (GMS) minors with a GPA of 3.0 or above.
1) completed application form.
2) completed budget spreadsheet.
3) confirmation of acceptance to eligible professional conference or meeting.
4) brief statement of support (can be sent via email to email@example.com) from an FTVM faculty member.
2019 Award Winners
Click on the photos below to learn more about our students' experiences.