- All News
- Search News
- Black History and the Writers who Made/Make It
- Giving Blue Day - Literary Journalism Initiative
- The fall 2018 issue of LSA Magazine spotlights Michael Byers and his audio drama, Mary from Michigan.
- Phil Christman, lecturer II in English language and literature, has been featured in The Record for his work as editor of the Michigan Review of Prisoner Creative Writing.
- Michigan voters made history on election night November 6, 2018 by choosing Dana Nessel to become the state’s first openly gay attorney general.
- An LSA professor looks to radio’s past to create a contemporary radio drama.
- 13 Contemporary Women Writers
- 10 Latinx Authors Everyone Should Read
- 9 Intersectional LGBTQ+ Authors
- Susan Scott Parrish Receives James Russell Lowell Honorable Mention
- Melanie Yergeau Awarded MLA Prize for a First Book
- Desai Receives Humanities Award
- Kumarasamy Makes Long List
- Land of Tomorrow awarded Bredvold Prize
- Ladies' Greek Named Best Book
- Gere and Mattawa selected for Mellon Program for Humanities and Public Engagement
- Melanie Yergeau wins CCCC Lavender Rhetorics Award
- Sandra Gunning Named Arthur F. Thurnau Professor
- UC Davis Professor Gina Bloom to Give Shakespeare Birthday Lecture
- Aliyah Khan wins Helen Tartar First Book Subvention Award
- Ralph Williams featured in Alumni Association's "Keep the Conversation Going"
- All Events