- Great Lakes Arts, Cultures, and Environments (GLACE)
Who Can Apply?
All University of Michigan students are eligible to apply for GLACE, as are special students and international students. GLACE is an intensive and communal academic program that requires fairly continuous participation. Therefore students who anticipate having other important spring-term commitments should probably not apply this year.
Program Costs and Financial Aid
- Students are responsible for the cost of eight credits of spring-term tuition.
- Students who receive financial aid during the academic year may be eligible for LSA scholarships to help defray spring-term tuition costs.
- In addition, students may apply for need-based and merit-based scholarships through the University of Michigan Biological Station.
- Note: This includes a new funding source. The English Department has received additional support from two generous donors for GLACE-SPECIFIC, need-based SCHOLARSHIPS.
2020/2021 Mass Meeting Dates
- November 9, 2020, 5-6pm on Zoom (link coming)
Important 2021 Dates
- January 1: LSA Spring/Summer Scholarship application available (awards on a rolling basis)
- March 29: Application deadline for LSA scholarships
- May 4: GLACE begins
- June 15: GLACE ends