- *NEW* Online Spring Seminars for Current Graduate Students
- Online Pre-Arrival Course for International Graduate Students
- English for Academic Purposes Workshops for Graduate Students
- Self-Study e-Resources
- ELI Research Guide
- Resources for International Scholars, Researchers, Faculty, Staff, and Postdocs
- The Michigan Corpora: MICASE + MICUSP
- The Genre Archive
- Conversation Circles
The ELI offers non-credit courses designed to help international Scholars,
Researchers, Faculty, Staff and Postdocs increase their confidence
using English and thus maximize their professional contributions during
their stay at the University of Michigan and beyond.
International Scholars,Researchers, Faculty, Staff and Postdocs also have limited access to ELI's Language Clinics.