- *NEW* Undergraduate Speaking and Writing Studios
- Online Pre-Arrival Course for International Graduate Students
- English for Academic Purposes Workshops for Graduate Students
- Self-Study e-Resources
- ELI Research Guide
- Resources for International Scholars, Researchers, Faculty, Staff, and Postdocs
- The Michigan Corpora: MICASE + MICUSP
- The Genre Archive
- Conversation Circles
Use this page to search and register for a conversation circle. The links below allow you to search by location (central or north campus) or just see a list of all conversation circles.
IMPORTANT: Please READ THE POLICIES AND GUIDELINES PAGE before registering for a circle. These guidelines will give you an idea of what to expect and help you make the most of your time in your Circle.
Feel free to also look at the Tips for Success page to help make your conversation circle experience even better!