- *NEW* Online Spring Seminars for Current Graduate Students
- Online Pre-Arrival Course for International Graduate Students
- English for Academic Purposes Workshops for Graduate Students
- Self-Study e-Resources
- ELI Research Guide
- Resources for International Scholars, Researchers, Faculty, Staff, and Postdocs
- The Michigan Corpora: MICASE + MICUSP
- The Genre Archive
- Conversation Circles
Coffee houses and restaurants are always popular meeting spots for conversation groups, but your meetings don’t have to be limited to eating! Check out these other local attractions:
UM*Events Search the interactive calendar for events any day of the week.
Go see a movie! Movie showtimes, tickets, and reviews by Yahoo.
Michigan Union Billiards and Games Room Closed thru Winter 2020.
UM Art Museum 525 South State St. Free admission
Hands-On Museum 220 East Ann Street, $12
Matthaei Botanical Gardens 1800 N. Dixboro Rd. Free admission for UM students
Main Street Area Association Includes a directory of Ann Arbor shops and restaurants.
North Campus Computer & Video Games Archive 2281 Bonisteel Blvd. Visitors can use and play a large variety of games from the 1970s to the present.