- ELI ONLINE
- Academic Writing Courses for Graduate Students
- Academic Grammar, Vocabulary, and Reading Courses for Graduate Students
- Community-Engaged English Language + Culture Program
- Academic Speaking and Listening Courses for Graduate Students
- Academic English Courses for International Scholars, Researchers, Faculty, Staff, and Postdocs
- Discipline-Specific Courses for Graduate Students
- Pronunciation Courses for Graduate Students
- GSI Courses
- ELI Academic Advising
Fall 2019 Registration Now Open!
Course Details for Fall 2019
Day/Time: Wednesdays, 3:00pm – 5:00 pm
Dates: September 18 – November 20 (10 sessions)
Location: 955 Weiser Hall
Space is limited, and a seat in the course is not guaranteed until payment is received. Full payment must be received by the second class meeting. No refunds will be given after this date.
Click the red button below to register online and pay by credit card or click on the blue button to download an in-person registration form which you can complete and bring to the ELI office with your check or money order.
The first class session includes an overview of the course, a language and needs assessment, and advising. For more information, email: ELIScholarResources@umich.edu