- Academic Writing Courses for Graduate Students
- Academic Grammar, Vocabulary, and Reading Courses for Graduate Students
- Community-Engaged English Language + Culture Program
- Academic Speaking and Listening Courses for Graduate Students
- Academic English Courses for International Scholars, Researchers, Faculty, Staff, and Postdocs
- Discipline-Specific Courses for Graduate Students
- Pronunciation Courses for Graduate Students
- GSI Courses
- ELI Academic Advising
Registration the Spring 2019 course is now open!
The ELI offers courses designed to to enable international scholars, researchers, faculty, staff and postdocs increase their confidence using English and thus maximize their professional contributions during their stay at the University of Michigan and beyond. These courses provide instruction in strategies for academic writing and for speaking in both formal and informal settings.