EIHS Symposium: Interior Spaces: The Domestic, the Personal, the Intimate, and the In-Between
• Hayley R. Bowman (Postdoctoral Fellow, Eisenberg Institute for Historical Studies, University of Michigan)
• Victoria Langland (Associate Professor, History and Romance Languages & Literatures, University of Michigan)
• Helmut Puff (Elizabeth L. Eisenstein Collegiate Professor of History and Germanic Languages, University of Michigan)
• Jessica Kenyatta Walker (Assistant Professor, American Culture, University of Michigan)
• Christian de Pee, moderator (Professor, History, University of Michigan)
This event presented by the Eisenberg Institute for Historical Studies. It is made possible in part by a generous contribution from Kenneth and Frances Aftel Eisenberg.
|Event Type:||Workshop / Seminar|
|Source:||Happening @ Michigan from Eisenberg Institute for Historical Studies, Department of History|
The Thursday Series is the core of the institute's scholarly program, hosting distinguished guests who examine methodological, analytical, and theoretical issues in the field of history.
The Friday Series consists mostly of panel-style workshops highlighting U-M graduate students. On occasion, events may include lectures, seminars, or other programs presented by visiting scholars.
The insitute also hosts other historical programming, including lectures, film screenings, author appearances, and similar events aimed at a broader public audience.