- Academic Resources & Policies
- Awards & Scholarships
- Commencement & Graduation
- Economics Mentoring (Formerly EARN)
- Email Group
- Events for Economics Majors
- Featured Alumni
- Requirements for the Major and Minor
- Transfer Students, Credits, & Study Abroad
- Undergraduate Student Groups
Founded in 1973, we are one of the undergraduate economics clubs at the University of Michigan. With a membership of over 400 students, we are one of the largest pre-professional organizations on campus. Our members come from a variety of majors including business, economics, engineering, and math.
The purpose of MES is to enhance our members' academic experience through a variety of events. We put particular emphasis on career and exclusive recruiting events, bringing prominent alumni back to campus; as well as providing academic support through tutoring and mentors for core Economics classes. Averaging at least one event per week, we are very busy throughout the year so don’t miss out!