- Awards & Scholarships
- Commencement & Graduation
- Economics Mentoring (Formerly EARN)
- Email Group
- Events for Economics Majors
- Featured Alumni
- Policies & Procedures
- Course Conflicts Policy
- Requirements for the Major and Minor
- Undergraduate Student Groups
- Transfer Students, Credits, & Study Abroad
No student should be enrolled in an economics course that is officially scheduled to meet at the same time as (or that overlaps in time with) any other course on the student’s schedule.
The department does not expect its faculty to accommodate such conflicts, and it will not encourage them to do so.