- Academic Resources & Policies
- Course Conflicts Policy
- Waitlist Policy
- Awards & Scholarships
- Commencement & Graduation
- Email Group
- Events for Economics Majors
- Featured Alumni
- Requirements for the Major and Minor
- Transfer Students, Credits, & Study Abroad
- Undergraduate Student Groups
No student should be enrolled in an economics course that is officially scheduled to meet at the same time as (or that overlaps in time with) any other course on the student’s schedule.
The department does not expect its faculty to accommodate such conflicts, and it will not encourage them to do so.