- Virtual Commencement and Student Awards 2021
- Camp Davis Reunion 2019
- Lecture Fund Established in Honor of Professor Rob Van der Voo
- Alumni Advisory Board
- Emeritus and Former Alumni Board Members
- Distinguished Alumni Award
- Scholarships & Fellowships
- Update Your Alumni Profile
- Provide Employment or Internship
- Commencement Posters
- Join LSA Connect at the Opportunity Hub
The Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences is keenly aware of the valuable resource our network of alumni and friends represents for current students and graduates of the University of Michigan. In turn, those students and alumni represent a resource for employers looking to hire interns or full-time employees.
If you have a position that you’d like to fill with a UM student or alumni, we can help. Employers looking for a background in the Earth sciences should email Adam Simon (email@example.com), describing the internship or job and its requirements.
You can access a larger pool of students through the LSA Opportunity Network. The Network is a database of internships that all 17,000+ LSA students can easily view and apply for. Begin your search by posting an opportunity on the Network.
There are other career service offices affiliated with specific programs, schools, or campuses. The may be found on the HireBlue website.