- Shipping Form - UPS Domestic and International Shipping Request
- Shipping Form - FedEx Domestic and International Shipping Request
- Postdoc and Visitor Request Forms
- Field Trip Approval Form for Faculty
- Drivers License Approval Instructions
- Travel Registry
- Field Research Safety Plan Form
- How to Edit Your Profile Page
- Open Position: Assistant Professor or Curator in Paleontology
If you have a University of Michigan uniqname and login, you can edit your own profile page on the department website once it has been created. The most reliable browser for this task is Google Chrome.
Navigate to your profile page on the website. The URL in the navigation bar will look something like this:
https://lsa.umich.edu/earth/people/staff/youruniqname.html ("youruniqname" will be your own. This example is for a staff page, the part before your uniqname may be different.)
Edit the URL by inserting (dot)edit in front of (dot)html like this:
You will be asked to sign in using Google. Use your University of Michigan uniqname and password.
You will be presented with a form that looks like this:
Edit the fields as you desire, then click the "Submit" button. Changes may not immediately appear on the public-facing webpage. It sometimes takes a while for caches in the system to clear.
If this does not work, or you have special requests the form does not cover, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.