The Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences is committed to maintaining a friendly, supportive climate that promotes learning, collaboration, and scientific discovery.
We invite you to use this form to report any issues, concerns, or suggestions that you have about the departmental climate. A U-M login is required to access the Google form, but your response will be anonymous, unless you choose to provide your name.
U-M has many resources available to all its members for both reporting issues and for receiving support. Some additional resource include:
- Student Advocate (Professor Ingrid Hendy) at email@example.com.
- Rackham Resolution Officer
- Rackham Graduate School Discrimination and Harassment - What to Do
- LSA Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion website
- LSA Academic Integrity website
- U-M Office of Institutional Equity Harassment and Discrimination Reporting Form
If the form below does not show in your browser, click here.