- Get Help with Technology
- EARTH Departmental Climate Reporting Form
- Use Department Shared Printers
- Forms for Graduate Advisors
- Get Help for Students
- Travel/Hosting Expense Reimbursement
- International Travel
- Drivers License Approval Instructions
- Field Trip Approval Form for Faculty
- Room Scheduling-Earth and Environmental Sciences/Paleontology
- MichiganEarth Calendar
- UPS/FEDEX Domestic/International Shipping Form Dept of Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Student Hiring Form - Temp Hiring Request
- Postdoc and Visitor Request Forms
- Department Letterhead and Logos
- Time Entry and Approval
- Graduate Student Tuition Support Policy
- Laboratory Safety Resources
- Safety in Field Research
- U of M Standard Practice Guide
Poster printing services are available through LSA IT, located nearby in 2428 Randall Lab. A description of their services and file requirements may be found at https://kb.lsa.umich.edu/lsait/index.php/Poster_Printing
Poster printing services are also available through Groundworks, located on North Campus.
Exam Scoring Request Form on the Registrar's Office website
Fill out this form to request scoring for Scantron Forms before exams are carried over to the Registrar's Office in the LSA Building on State Street. No shortcode is needed.
Do you need University of Michigan Business Cards?
Assistance With the Content of this Web Site
To suggest changes, additions, or improvements to the Earth and Environmental Sciences Department web site, email Dale Austin.