Requirements (Total number of credits=16)
1) Core Course - one from this list:
- DIGITAL 202/AMCULT 202: Digital Culture
- ENGLISH 280: Introduction to Digital Cultures
- FTVM 202: Introduction to Digital Media Studies
- Students can receive credit for only one of DIGITAL 202/AMCULT 202, ENGLISH 280, or FTVM 202
2) Electives: four additional courses
- All electives must be at the 200-level or above in order to count, AND
- Three of the four electives must be at the 300-level or above.
- Please refer to the DS course offerings webpage for a list of eligible courses from current & past semesters.
- Other courses as approved by the department advisor.
3) Other notes to consider
- 10 credits must be taken in residence.
Make an Advising Appointment, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with other questions.