- All News
- Search News
- Archived News
- The Michigan College Advising Corps accepting applications for 2018-2019
- ALA 171- Making the Most of Michigan is looking for facilitators!
- Disability Culture at the University of Michigan
- Giving to CSP
- Math lecturer Mark Conger selected for Golden Apple Award 2019
- CSP Office Closure and Remote Support
- Black Lives Matter
- Welcome Dr. Konstantina Karageorgos to CSP
- Value the Voice: The Rose that Grew
- All Events
- CSP Updates Emails
- 29th Golden Apple Award
- Office Hours with Kierra
- Advising On-The-Go (AOG) - Drop/Add & Pass/Fail Deadline
The Ann Arbor Kaplan Center and the Comprehensive Studies Program at the University of Michigan present the 2014 Kaplan/CSP Essay Contest. Entrants are asked to write a one page essay that answers the following question:
How will I use a graduate, medical or law degree to benefit society?
The deadline for entering is November 10, 2014. Details on the official rules and restrictions, along with the entry form can be downloaded here.
All essays and accompanying entry forms should be returned to the CSP office.