One of CSP's most important components is the intensive instructional model used in introductory courses. Over 600 students each term enroll for intensive instruction in a variety of courses. By design each section has limited enrollment, frequent one-to-one interaction between instructor and student, consistent performance feedback throughout the course of the term, and additional class meeting time. Intensive sections are offered jointly with departments and are regularly available in the Fall and Winter semesters for introductory courses in Biology, Chemistry, English, Mathematics, Physics, and Spanish.
Enrolling in CSP intensive course sections include:
- Experienced, engaging and passionate Instructors who come from diverse backgrounds
- Smaller/intimate classroom sizes
- Extended time in class for more in depth discussion & exploration
- Extensive Student-Instructor Contact
- Additional Quizzes, Review and Study Sessions