This is a difficult time for many of our students, faculty, and staff due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please be assured that CSP remains devoted to serving you, walking with you, and helping you to succeed in your academic endeavors.
We are currently delivering all services and programming remotely. Our front desk staff is available via phone on weekdays from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. EST. You can also email us at email@example.com anytime and we will reply during regular business hours.
As always, your faculty and academic advisors are ready and eager to listen to your concerns, connect you with resources, and offer the information necessary to navigate this new territory. If you'd like to schedule a phone appointment, ask a question, or just chat, give us a call at 734-764-9128. You can also email your faculty and advisors directly.
If you are sick, please make sure to notify your instructors and advisors by completing the LSA Student Report of Illness.
October 20, 2020
CSP Main Office Closure: The CSP main office will remain closed for the rest of the fall term. Although our main office may not be open at this time, you are encouraged to contact us through our virtual main office or by calling us at 734.764.9128 and leaving a message. You may also reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org We will be checking our messages regularly and will reply back soon as possible.
March 30, 2020
- CSP Office Closure and Remote Support: CSP closed its doors on Wednesday, March 18th, in response to COVID-19. However, we are here and just as committed to serving your personal and academic needs remotely. For questions, please email your advisor, instructor or email@example.com. We encourage you to also schedule a phone/virtual appointment with your advisor need be. Thank you for your patience and cooperation during this time.
- Virtual Office Hours with Kierra: Director Kierra Trotter will be making her office hours available virtually. If you would like to schedule an appointment, we ask that you please use this appointment calendar tool. These virtual meetings will take place on Friday's from 1:00pm - 4:00pm via Google Meet and a link to the session will be given upon scheduling.
- Changes to CSP Financial Aid Advising: CSP financial aid walk-in advising has been suspended for the remainder of the term. If you are in need of financial aid advising, we encourage you to contact the Office of Financial Aid Outreach Unit at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (734) 763-6600.
March 13, 2020
CSP Operations: Friday, March 13 Until Tuesday, April 21
- Access to the CSP suite will be limited to CSP faculty and staff only. Faculty and advisors will be conducting office hours/appointments remotely.
- All in-person CSP activities will be cancelled.
March 12, 2020
- Walk-in advising for March 12 is cancelled.