Thursday, November 17, 2011
Graduate women panelists will answer questions such as:
- what do UM grad students think made their application competitive?
- what is the difference between a personal statement, a research statement and a statement of purpose?
- what types of information did panelists include in each? did you include a CV or a resume?
- how did you go about asking for your letters of recommendations and who did you ask and when did you ask?
- how many schools did you apply to and how did you choose how many to apply to?
- why did you end up choosing Michigan? Bring more questions if you have them!
Lunch is included.
Registration is required: https://www-a1.lsa.umich.edu/lrc_conf/app/DisplaySession.asp?sessionid=3352