- Women's and Gender Studies Major
- Gender and Health Major
- Honors Program
- Undergraduate Courses
- Transfer Credit
- Global and Intercultural Study
- What Can You Do With a Women's and Gender Studies Degree?
- Herman Family Internship Initiative
- Dorothy McGuigan Prizes
- Feminist Practice Award
- SOAR - Research Program
- Declare and Release
The Gender and Health minor allows students to focus on gender and health across a variety of disciplinary perspectives, all through a critical, feminist lens. Students develop analytical skills as they explore how gender and conceptualizations of health, health care, and health policy intersect. Coursework covers a range of topics, allowing students to engage critically with both domestic and transnational issues while developing nuanced perspectives about the biomedical and social dimensions of health.
Transnational, Global, Historical Requirement
See below for courses that count for the minor (Gender & Health courses are in blue columns)
A Note Regarding LSA Minor Policies
1. A major must be declared before a minor may be declared.
2. Only one course may be shared between a major and minor.
3. Courses in the minor may be used for LSA distribution requirements (SS, HU, etc.).
Please see the LSA policies on academic minors for more information.