- Women's and Gender Studies Major
- Gender and Health Major
- Honors Program
- Undergraduate Courses
- Transfer Credit
- Global and Intercultural Study
- What Can You Do With a Women's and Gender Studies Degree?
- Herman Family Internship Initiative
- Dorothy McGuigan Prizes
- Feminist Practice Award
- SOAR - Research Program
- Declare and Release
The Women’s and Gender Studies Department offers four minors for undergraduates who are interested in feminist scholarship but whose primary area of study is in another discipline. Minors allow students to develop a thorough understanding of specific fields related to Women’s and Gender Studies, and equip them with analytical skills that will inform their concentration and future careers.
A Note Regarding LSA Minor Policies
1. A major must be declared before a minor is declared.
2. Only one course may be shared between a minor and a major.
2. Courses in the minor may be used for LSA distribution requirements (SS, HU, etc.).
Please see the LSA policies on academic minors for more information.