Select this option to request a Web Services supported website hosted in the Adobe Experience Manager.
NEW UNIT SITE REQUEST PROCESS
To initiate the site request process, send an e-mail to Web Services. At that point, our team and yours will take the following steps together to get your new website launched:
- INITIAL MEETING: In your initial e-mail, indicate a date you'd like to meet to review the process, establish basic expectations, and see a demonstration of AEM'S capabilities.
- AEM TRANSITION CHECKLIST: Your unit completes a checklist of items we need to start building your site. If you'd like to get started on this now, feel free to download the Pre-Migration Checklist.
- SITE BUILD: A member of the Web Services staff will begin work on your new site. The unit is responsible for providing all available content needed for launch.
- PRESENTATION MEETING & TRAINING: Web Services will present your new site in the AEM system. Staff identified from your unit will sign up for training. At this time, we will confirm that launch date for the site.
- LAUNCH: Launch dates are schedule on Thursdays. If your site is not ready for launch by the initial launch date, it will be moved to the following Thursday.
PORTAL REQUEST PROCESS
To initiate the portal request process, e-mail to Sean Green.
- INITIAL MEETING: We will discuss examples of current portal setups, what content you want to be placed in the portal pre and post launch, structuring access and permissions which Web Designer Associate will work with you throughout the setup and launch
- PORTAL BUILD: Web Services will build out your portal with content and input provided by you.
- PORTAL TRAINING: unit content editors will recieve portal training and support.
- PERMISSIONS: Web Services and the unit editors will test permissions and finish setting up content
** Please contact us when you think you will have the capacity to work with us to get your portal launched in roughly 2 months from the time of our kickoff meeting. **
If you are interested in having a portal setup for your unit or have any questions about this process, please email Sean Green. We’ll do our best to accommodate your timing.