Our versions are numbered in three parts separated by dots, Major.Medium.Minor. Usually we increment the middle number to indicate a medium or normal release. Incrementing the leftmost digit reflects a bigger change which is typically in coordination with an AEM version or perhaps new set of dependencies. Version 3.0.1 is a minor set of changes and bug fixes;
- Safari back button issues. After v3.0.0 users reported that back button was not working in Safari. It would go to the previous page for a moment and immediately to the next page. This issue should now be resolved.
- LSA Gateway will be a new intranet for LSA Staff and Faulty. Version 3.0.1 made some minor changes to continue preparing for this new user experience.
- A few event rendering bugs were addressed in v3.0.1.
- When showing a featured event, that event would also display in the upcoming events list.
- When no featured event tag was used, one event was shown as featured.
- LSA Program Requirement pages are now fed from the MIS Program Approval Request Form system feed. While most of this work was done in v3.0, a few tweaks were needed before making the change from static AEM content to database-backed content. These include removing duplicated program name when published, adjusted formatting, and correcting historic requirements effective ending term.