In chrome, users reported issues with the inline text editor and the accordion, in which the text editor window would appear but would not allow them to add any text.
In the text editor there were three different iterations that would show up at random:
- The window would appear to be fully open but not accept text
- The window would be extremely tiny and not accept text
- The window would appear extremely tiny but text could still be edited and added
In the accordion the window would appear open but not accept text.
Google Chrome released an update that is needed for the text editors to function properly. Instructions to update to the newest version of Chrome:
To update Google Chrome:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click Update Google Chrome. If you don't see this button, you're on the latest version.
- Click Relaunch.
If you are unable to update Google Chrome, due to access issues, please contact LSA IT.