I can see a change, but others cannot.
- Refresh from Sidekick (lower right-hand corner circular arrows).
- Refresh from browser (up in the URL area, depends on browser you are using, but again it’s a circular arrow, you can also hit the F5 key on most keyboards)
- Close out browser window and open new browser window.
- Clear your browser cache (steps differ from browser to browser…)
- If all else fails, log out using M button in lower left corner of Sidekick, then log back on.
- In most cases, steps 1 and 2 should resolve the issue.
Sidekick gets stuck (closed, or to top of window)
If stuck closed: Drag bottom of window (thin grey are below green) down with your mouse to expand sidekick.
If stuck to top of editing Window: Drag bottom of window (thin grey are below green) down with your mouse, THEN, drag top of sidekick (also thin grey strip) down away from top of window.