Volunteer at Camp Explorations!
Junior Counselors have a very important role in our camp program. You will gain leadership skills, responsibility and supervision experience as you act as a role model for our campers.
Junior Counselor Job Description
- Promotes and observes all rules and regulations established for Camp Explorations
- Adheres to same expectations as Camp Counselors
- Arrive on time for shift(s)
- No electronics while working
- Escorts campers to camp activities with assigned Counselor
- Facilitates camper activities with assigned Counselor
- Follows instructions from Counselor, Assistant Director or Director
- Between the ages of 13-17 years old
- Must complete Junior Counselor Application
- Enjoys working with children
- Demonstrates appropriate behavior at all times
- Enthusiasm for hands-on science learning
SUPERVISOR: Camp Explorations Director and Camp Explorations Staff