Why Sponsor an Event or Program?
Your support is actually very important. Without private and corporate sponsors, our many educational programs for the general public would not be possible. Cash and in-kind gifts of goods and/or services are welcomed.
Museum of Natural History visitors are your customers, clients, employees, family, friends, and neighbors. Supporting Museum of Natural History programs is an opportunity for your company to give back to the community and be recognized.
The Museum is closed while we move four billions years of natural history to our new home in U-M’s Biological Sciences Building (BSB) next door. We’ll share exciting new sponsorship opportunities for the new Museum soon!
Thank you to Our Recent Sponsors.
Event sponsors benefit from great visibility. Basic benefits include recognition via:
- The Museum’s email list, with a membership of 9,000+
- Museum website (over 5,500 visits per month, on average)
- Promotional materials, such as brochures, postcards, event programs, sign in Museum's lobby (for event sponsorships) and backpack flyers distributed in the Ann Arbor Schools and Ypsilanti (sent to 12,000 families)
- The Museum’s e-newsletter The Display Case
- Press releases to Ann Arbor Observer and approximately 70 media outlets
- Destination Ann Arbor website
- CultureSource.org website, serving Southeast Michigan
- Listing on this website on the Thanks to Our Recent Sponsors page