Your Support Is Needed...
About half of the Museum's revenue comes from sources outside the University. Gifts from individual donors and corporate sponsors help the Museum provide top quality educational programs to the community.
Members enjoy the following benefits:
- Everyone who joins or renews through December 2019 will be considered a *Charter Member of the new Museum
- Reciprocal benefits at 300+ science museums worldwide via the ASTC Passport Program (astc.org/passport)
- Sustaining Members receive reciprocal benefits at 100+ additional museums via ROAM (Reciprocal Organization of Associated Museums)
- First-in-line access to:
- Offsite events
- Advance seating registration for selected special events
- A subscription to The Display Case, the Museum’s bi-monthly e-newsletter
- The joy of supporting a museum committed to teaching people of all ages about the wonders of science and the natural world!
*Charter members receive a special designation on their card for life, as long as their membership remains current.
Sponsors enjoy the satisfaction of knowing they are contributing to the community and the visibility that comes from this status.
There are many options for making a gift. Please review our Making a Gift page to learn more about how you can help.