If you're searching for a way to shine a spotlight on your research, look no further than the U-M Museum of Natural History. Whether you need to fulfill NSF Broader Impacts requirements or just want to share what you do with the public, we can provide you with the expertise, support and audience to achieve your science outreach goals.
We Want to Help Tell Your Story
No matter your target audience, we have staff with the experience and expertise to help you reach campus, community, and K-12 audiences.
- Inquiry based, hands-on educational programs
- Multi-media experiences in our full dome theater
- Research stations that showcase your work, and more
For More Information, Contact:
"My outreach plans would have been impossible without the Natural History Museum. They took my ideas, made them better, and put them into practice. I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome."
- Chris Poulsen, Chair and Professor of Earth and Environmental Sciences
"The Museum staff were extremely helpful in meeting with me to discuss their various education and outreach programs and providing a letter of support for my proposal. Their programs and staff helped me to reach many more students and families than I could have on my own."
- Vanessa Sih, Associate Professor, Physics