This year marks the 34th year of Ski Weekends at UMBS. This year's ski weekend is February 3-5, 2017. If there is snow, we will have groomed cross-country trails on the Station's land for skiers of all abilities. Guests are also welcome to simply enjoy relaxing by the wood stove.
Guests stay in the dorm and prepare their own food in the dorm kitchen. The dorm can accommodate 28 people in 14 rooms (each pair of rooms shares a bath).
Questions? E-mail or call Lisa Readmond at the Pellston Office (231-539-8408).
Reservations and Fees
Fees: $50.88 per adult; $25.44 child (ages 2-17). This includes housing, registration fee and 6% sales tax.
Registration for Ski Weekend is now closed.
After you've registered and received a confirmation e-mail that your request has been received, you will need to send payment to secure your spot by:
- Mailing a check or money order payable to UMBS to the Station (9133 Biological Rd., Pellston, MI 49769).
- Paying by credit card by calling the Pellston Office (231-539-8408). Do not send credit card information via e-mail, U.S. post, or fax. We are only authorized to accept credit card information over the phone.
The last day to request a refund (minus a $20 cancellation fee) is FRIDAY, JANUARY 27, 2017.
Information for Participants
Guests may arrive beginning at noon on Friday.
What to bring:
• FOOD for all meals you plan to eat during the weekend.
• LINENS & TOILETRIES (bedding, pillows, towels).
• WARM CLOTHES (unless you plan to sit in the Lodge all day!).
• SPORTING EQUIPMENT (skis, snow shoes, poles, etc.).
• Musical instruments, games, and any other family-friendly activities
Please DO NOT bring pets. Even in the winter we are a domestic animal-free facility.