Students apply by submitting their application materials to email@example.com. The following materials are required by the Transcultural Studies program.
1. Application Cover Page - Download the application cover page and include it with your application materials
2. Current Transcript - Applicants must be juniors in good standing in LSA.
3. Statement of Purpose - An essay of 2-3 pages explaining your interest in the program, the kinds of questions you would like to pursue, the kinds of graduate courses you would like to take, provisional ideas for a capstone project, and your long-term career goals.
4. Writing Sample - Applicants are required to submit one term paper finished for a course in their junior or sophmore year as a writing sample.
5. Two Letters of Recommendation - Both letters should be from LSA faculty members, with one of them indicating a willingness to serve as your advisor. Faculty letters should discuss the student’s ability to thrive in and contribute productively to graduate-level courses in participating departments. Letters should be sent directly by the faculty member to firstname.lastname@example.org and are due by the application deadline.
Application deadline: April 1, 2019
Students accepted into the program will apply to the Rackham Graduate School during the winter semester of their senior year.
Please direct any questions to email@example.com.