- Academic Policies and Processes
- Curriculum and Courses
- Financial Aid Resources
- Honors Program
- Law, Justice, and Social Change
- Major of the Month
- Project Community
- Sociology of Health & Medicine
- Sociology Major
- Sociology Opportunities for Undergraduate Leaders (SOUL)
- Sociology Undergraduate Research Opportunity - SOC 394
- Student Organizations
- Study Abroad & Transfer Credit
- Transfer Students
- What can I do with a Sociology degree?
- Writing Awards
This project investigates the role of collective memory in politics, including electoral politics, nationalism, regime change, and warfare.
Duties to be performed by undergraduate:
Duties and responsibilities may may include, but are not limited to: Bibliographic research and creation of annotated bibliography on secondary sources; collection of primary sources on debate over Confederate flag and civic war monuments; preliminary analysis of primary sources collected; editorial assistance.
Supervising Faculty Member:
Genevieve Zubrzycki - firstname.lastname@example.org
Approximate hours of work/ week:
Range of credit hours:
Number of positions available: