Program Dates: August 26, 2019 - December 13, 2018
Applications for Fall 2019 are due March 31, 2019
Please note: the Fall 2019 program will begin on Tuesday, August 27th with a mandatory orientation lasting through August 29th. Students will be expected to move in prior to this date.
- Nearly complete your Minor in Urban Studies in one semester (just one more required class in Ann Arbor)
- Earn up to 18 credits toward your UM Degree
- More deliberate class schedule (classes meet once a week)
- Intern with a community-based organization for 200 hours (avg. 16 hours per week)
- Diverse multi-campus cohort with students from UM-Ann Arbor, UM-Dearborn, and Grand Valley State University