Program Dates: September 4, 2018 - December 12, 2018
We are still open to receiving applications from a limited number of students for our Fall 2018 program. If you are interested in applying, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and start your application here.
- Nearly complete your Minor in Urban Studies in one semester (just one more required class in Ann Arbor)
- Earn up to 18 credits toward your UM Degree
- More deliberate class schedule (classes meet once a week)
- Intern with a community-based organization for 200 hours (avg. 16 hours per week)
- Diverse multi-campus cohort with students from UM-Ann Arbor, UM-Dearborn, and Grand Valley State University