To qualify for an LSA scholarship, a student:
- Must be an undergraduate currently enrolled full-time and pursuing a degree program (or MDDP) in the College of LSA. (Note: A minor in LSA is not a degree program.)
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident (i.e. possess a green card).
- Must apply for and receive need-based support through the Office of Financial Aid.
- Must have a FAFSA and CSS profile on file with the Office of Financial Aid (OFA) and must renew their FAFSA annually.
To qualify for and maintain a two-year or four-year renewable scholarship, a student must:
- Complete at least 20 hours of volunteer service over the course of the academic year (fall, winter, spring, and/or summer terms).
- Maintain a cumulative 3.0 GPA.
- Maintain full-time enrollment of 12 credit hours or more per term.
Please note: Additional requirements may apply to individual scholarships, like study abroad and internships. Details can be found on each specific scholarship's page on this site.
Ready to learn more?
The LSA scholarships that are available to you will depend on where you are on your academic journey. Check out our opportunities below!