Graduate Student Resources
These resources are designed to support the current graduate students in the Department of Romance Languages and Literatures. The academic resources contain guidelines and forms for students in regard to achieving candidacy and dissertation defense procedures. The non-academic resources contain information about career, financial, diversity, and student life support.
Questions? Contact the Graduate Assistant.
Winter 2018 Graduate Courses
- FRENCH 660 Topics and Themes in French Literature: In the Salon of Germaine de Stael: the Invention of Romanticism
- ITALIAN 410 Italian for Spanish Speakers
- ITALIAN 510 Italian Cities: The City as a Metaphor: Representations of Urban Space in Italian Literature and Film
- ITALIAN 533 Dante’s Divine Comedy
- PORTUGUESE 472 Cinema in the Portuguese-Speaking World
- SPANISH 676 Intellectual Histories: The Baroque Wunderkammer
- SPANISH 821 Culture, Gender, and Sexuality: Trans Latinx American Drag
- SPANISH 881 Theoretical Approaches to Culture: Marxism from Marx to Marcos
Please see the LSA Course Guide for more information on RLL's course offerings.