- Career Exploration
- Event Photos & Videos
- Honors Program
- Major in Psychology or BCN
- Newsletter Archive
- Preparing for Graduate School
- Psychology T-Shirt Photos
- Registration and Grades
- Service Learning Opportunities
- Student Organizations
- Student Resources
- Study Abroad
- Subject Pool
All sections of all undergraduate courses have a waitlist (except courses that are “Instructor Consent,” First-Year Seminars, and Independent Studies).
After the Early Registration period, the Department will provide permission to register as seats become available in classes using the following guidelines:
- Upper level courses — Seats will be offered to senior majors (85+ credits), then junior majors (55–84 credits), sophomore majors (25–54 credits), then non-majors. BCN, Cognitive Science, and Neuroscience majors will be given priority for BCN/Cog Sci/Neuroscience eligible courses.
- Breadth courses — Seats will be offered first to majors by class rank, then all others in waitlist order.
- 100 level courses — Waitlist order with freshmen and sophomore students receiving priority.
During Early Registration students will have 2 days after receiving a permission to register for the class before the permission expires. Being on a waitlist does not guarantee a spot in the class.
Some seats are reserved for Psychology, BCN, Cognitive Science, and Neuroscience majors. Please note, if you have not completed your pre-requisite coursework, or seen an advisor to officially complete the declaration process, you are not considered a Psychology, BCN, or Neuroscience major in Wolverine Access. Additionally, some seats are reserved for students of specific class standing; senior, junior, sophomore, and freshman.
Class standing is determined by the number of credits earned toward a degree, and includes the number of credits being taken in the current term:
- Freshman: fewer than 25 credits
- Sophomore: 25 through 54 credits
- Junior: 55 through 84 credits
- Senior: 85 credits or more
All unused reserved seats will be released for general registration on April 10, 2017 for Fall 2017 term.