The University Library offers numerous services to support research and teaching efforts.
- The Psychology Librarian provides support and assistance to students, faculty, and staff in all aspects of literature research including finding and accessing materials, classroom instruction, and purchasing items for the library collection.
- Contact the Psychology Librarian to:
- ask a reference question or schedule an in-depth reference consultation
- request classroom instruction
- request the library purchase materials in support of psychology teaching and research (books, journals, videos, databases, datasets, etc.)
Psychology Library Resources
- Copyright Office – Guidance on author agreements, open access, fair use, etc.
- Deep Blue – U-M institutional repository for self-archiving of documents and data
- Michigan Publishing Services - provides a suite of publishing-related services to help increase the visibility, reach, and impact of scholarship; including production of books, journals, digital projects, and course materials.
- Course Reserves
- Services list – Complete listing of Library services
- Digital Scholarship Support - services and opportunities for collaboration including: