- Core Assay Facility (CAF)
- Human Subject Incentive Program (HSIP)
- Institutional Review Board (IRB)
- Michigan Neuroimaging Initiative
- Mock Grant Review Panel
- Paid Subject Pool
- Recharge Rates
- Research Funding
- Research Interests - Faculty
- Research Laboratories
- Research Software Applications
- Research Technical Services (RTS)
- U-M Research Resources
- Research Opportunities for Undergraduates
Psychology Research Technical Services (RTS) is a recharge based service that provides technical support for the planning, implementation and running of Psychology research projects as well as fabrication and repair services of research apparatus and lab equipment. Psych RTS consists of a fabrication shop and a small electronics shop and specializes in the design and building of interactive research tools for psychological studies of humans and laboratory animals. The fab shop has the tooling for working with metal, wood, and most plastics. The electronics shop has the capacity for working with motors and controls for interactive apparatus, and also for simple diagnostics and repairs of research apparatus and laboratory equipment.
Recharge rate is $75.00/hr.