- Core Assay Facility (CAF)
- Human Subject Incentive Program (HSIP)
- Institutional Review Board (IRB)
- Michigan Neuroimaging Initiative
- Mock Grant Review Panel
- Paid Subject Pool
- Recharge Rates
- Research Funding
- Research Interests - Faculty
- Research Laboratories
- Research Software Applications
- Research Technical Services (RTS)
- U-M Research Resources
- Research Opportunities for Undergraduates
A list of commonly used software is available to help identify software that is available at no cost or if a license fee is required. This is not a complete list. If the software you need is not listed, please contact LSA IT at email@example.com for assistance.
LSA IT should be contacted for all software requests. They will help answer any questions that you may have and will place the order for you.
View list of Research Software Applications.