- Core Assay Facility (CAF)
- Human Subject Incentive Program (HSIP)
- Mock Grant Review Panel
- Paid Subject Pool
- Recharge Rates
- Research Funding
- Research Interests - Faculty
- Research Laboratories
- Research Software Applications
- Research Technical Services (RTS)
- U-M Research Resources
- Research Opportunities for Undergraduates
The Department keeps a list of those interested in participating in research for pay. The information on the list is confidential. A subject (person who participates in the research project) can be anyone: an undergraduate student, graduate student, staff member, faculty or someone unrelated to the University.
When a researcher has a need for subjects, they review the list and call those who meet the criteria for their specific study. The researcher will also coordinate payment for participation, which will be processed through either the UM Payroll Office or Cashier's Office depending on whether the subject is a UM employee.