- Core Assay Facility (CAF)
- Human Subject Incentive Program (HSIP)
- Institutional Review Board (IRB)
- Michigan Neuroimaging Initiative
- Mock Grant Review Panel
- Paid Subject Pool
- Recharge Rates
- Research Funding
- Research Interests - Faculty
- Research Laboratories
- Research Software Applications
- Research Technical Services (RTS)
- U-M Research Resources
- Research Opportunities for Undergraduates
Psychology Faculty, Post Docs, Graduate and Undergraduate students are welcome to meet with Wendy Peebles from the Institutional Review Board here in 1343 East Hall. Walk in appointments are available on Mondays from 2:30 pm – 4:00 pm (dates are subject to change). You can call Wendy at 734.615.9465 to set up an appointment at the IRB offices.
For more information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.