Psychology Faculty, Post Docs, Graduate and Undergraduate students are welcome to meet with Wendy Peebles from the Institutional Review Board here in the Psychology Department.
Walk in appointments are available on Mondays from 2:30 pm – 4:00 pm (dates are subject to change).
Appointments will be held in East Hall 1343
If any of the following dates are not good for you, you can call Wendy at 734.615.9465 to set up an appointment at the IRB offices.
For more information, e-mail email@example.com.
- Clinical Science
- Cognition & Cognitive Neuroscience
- Developmental Psychology
- Decision Consortium
- Event Videos
- Evolution & Human Adaptations Program (EHAP)
- Exploring the Mind Community Talks
- Gender and Feminist Psychology
- Graduate Program
- IRB on the Road
- Methods Hour
- Personality and Social Contexts
- Social Psychology
- Undergraduate Program
- Women's Studies & Psychology
- Search Events